Retail-Link is the innovative Software as a Service Provider in the Greek Supply-Chain. From 2003 until today Retail-Link offers a comprehensive portfolio of e-collaboration services, targeted on effectively connecting the outmost competitive companies with their business partners on the following directions:
- Electronic data interchange – EDI
- Collaborative stock replenishment – CRP/VMI
- E-Distribution channel management
With the use of state-of-the-art technologies and new collaboration models, Retail-Link is offering customer oriented services to innovative businesses. With initial focus in the demanding sector of the traditional retail and the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), Retail-Link is now applying its experience and know-how in every supply-chain operation and a variety of vertical markets, providing direct cost savings and optimized supply-chain operations to the most competitive companies in the Greek market and 12 European countries.
We create viral B2B connections, offering Direct Cost Savings and Optimized Supply-Chain operations, supported by innovative S.a.a.S solutions and Entersoft’s superiority.
Retail-Link is a subsidiary of Entersoft Group: the leading business software and services provider in South East Europe and the Middle East. Entersoft has been growing impressively, steadily enlarging its prestigious clientele in almost all verticals and cooperates with Certified Partners. Entersoft is listed in the Alternative Market of the Athens Stock Exchange, exports to Cyprus, Serbia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and owns subsidiaries in Bulgaria, Romania & United Arab Emirates.
Through our innovative S.a.a.S solutions & top-quality support services our mission is to offer:
- Direct cost savings and fast ROI
- Optimized supply-chain operations from sales to invoicing
- A secure, cost effective and digital collaboration-environment, supported by a virally expanding B2B network where business partners from every sector interact and support their transactions
- Automation of repetitive, manual & tedious supply-chain processes